Support for Bookmark is available from:
- Bookmark Help Desk
- User group meetings
- Email support mailing list
- Alternate Help Desk
- Manuals and Fact Sheets
Bookmark Help Desk (Adelaide)
The Bookmark Help Desk provides assistance with all aspects of Bookmark, including limited technical phone support.
(1800261541 or 0882261541 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Bookmark help desk can be contacted via an online form. Click on the link below for the form.
Bookmark help desk online form
Note: support from the Bookmark help desk is available on a user-pays basis for a low annual fee.
Click on the link below to view information about support available to Bookmark users.
Bookmark support order form
Bookmark users outside of Australia receive free support via email and fax.
All South Australian Department for Education users (schools, preschools, kindies, support and resource centres) receive free support.
Free Email List
Keep up-to-date with information, tips and the latest updates. Users do not have to have a support
subscription to belong to the list. To join the free email list, send a request to email@example.com.
Bookmark User Groups (South Australia and Western Australia)
Bookmark "hub groups" meet regularly.
- Adelaide North. Meetings are held Thursday at 1.30 week 6. Contact Jane Pogas (Angle Vale Primary School)
- Adelaide South. Meetings are held Wednesday at 1.30, week 6. Contact Shelley Milne (Woodcroft Primary School)
- Adelaide East. Meetings are held Wednesday at 1.30 week 7. Contact Sarah Peck or Anne Gilligan (Magill School)
- Perth. Meetings held Wednesday week 3. Contact Marilyn Carter (Applecross Primary School)
(Marilyn.firstname.lastname@example.org) or Penny Porter (Mt Pleasant Primary School) (email@example.com)
Bookmark Support Victoria
A separate help desk service is also available from a private company in Victoria on a user-pays basis.
This company also provides training in Victoria.
Book Mark Library Services Pty Ltd
phone 03 9504 5454
website: Book Mark Library Services